KIDS / Silver Fabric Mask
Silver Fabric Mask for Kids
Our silver infused masks are designed with unique Aerosilver technology, incorporating the purifying, antimicrobial properties of silver with a highly breathable, cool-to-the-touch fabric. After personally experiencing many discomforts and headaches caused by masks, our goal is to deliver a mask that's soft, breathable, and comfortable to wear all day.
- It's the most advanced silver fabric on the market offering antimicrobial properties and more!
- Soft - Will not irritate your sensitive skin.
- Flexible - Thanks to our choice of premium fabric, our mask feels soft and quickly absorbs moisture.
- Breathable - Yes... you can talk and breathe while wearing it!
- Cool to the touch- The fabric naturally blocks harmful UV rays.
- Quick to dry - You can now say 'no thanks' to a soggy mask, and wash & go faster!
- Odor resistant - Still smells fresh after multiple uses.
- Reusable - Save cost & the environment.
Why the shape & seven colors?
- Everyone's face is shaped differently, so our mask is designed to contour to your face for better coverage and fit.
- Our masks are integrated with EZ-wear comfort loops that nest around your ears to provide all day comfort without any irritation and pulling (your skin and ears will thank you) so you can focus better at work and at schools.
- Sold in a variety of vibrant colors that will lift your mood and match any outfit. With seven colors to choose from, you can wear a different mask every day of the week!
Why the exterior seam line?
- Watch out for other masks with stitches as they may present tiny holes that are large enough to increase the risk of unwanted exposure to pathogens, dust, or pollution. Ours is an integrated design that minimizes unnecessary stitching.
- Our design has one centered seam line across the exterior for better coverage.
- Folds down easy for portability when not in use.
Was the fabric tested?
- Our fabric has been tested by KOTRI, a third party independent lab in South Korea.
- Antimicrobial testing on straphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumoniae bacteria shows up to 99.9% effectiveness.
Adult size: From nose to ear (folded measurement): 6.5 inches when laid flat, max 8.5 inches with a comfortable stretch; Top to bottom measurement: 5 inches
Wash & Care:
- Hand washing recommended in lukewarm water with mild detergent.
- Lay flat and allow to completely air dry. When possible, place the mask in direct sunlight.
- Do not share masks and wash regularly.
- For prolonged use, do not machine wash or tumble dry. Discard & replace immediately if fitting becomes loose.
Made in South Korea
Due to the hygienic nature of the product, this product is not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Please product inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For sizing, please refer to the dimension diagram above.
As we marked our company's 14th anniversary in March 2020, the city of Chicago and suburbs got shut down due to COVID-19. We started wearing masks early on for everyone's safety even though it was extremely uncomfortable - ear pain, breathing trouble, and acne breakout!
As a trusted brand delivering innovative products for over a decade, we had to find a better & smarter solution that would provide all day comfort and ultimate protection. In the end, any kind of mask will help so our goal was to make it as comfortable and breathable as possible so you can protect yourself and others. It's all about longevity wearing which can't be achieved with disposal or thick masks. After months of sleepless nights and never-ending multitasking efforts (welcome to small business hood!), we are grateful to offer an innovative mask solution to all of our concerns.
With our launch, we are kicking off our #MaskGiving campaign which would allow us to support our community and yours by helping families in need by donating one mask to every five-pack masks that we sell. Thank you for supporting our mom owned small business and for trusting us! We look forward to collaborating with you!
From our family to yours,
Jee & Kristen